Saturday 30 November 2013

Lazy Make-Up

Since I woke up three hours before needing to leave the house, I decided to share what I wear or don't wear on lazy make-up days. :)
Foundation | Highlighter| Concealer| Eyeliner| Make-Up Setting Spray| Sponge*(I can't wear sponges)
Foundation
The foundation I am currently using is Revlon Colourstay for Normal to Dry skin in 150 Buff. I've had this foundation for a while now (over three months?) and I've only recently started to use it again. I purchased this at Walmart when I visited the states. I believe it is $10 or less there and $19 in Canada. This colour is a tad too light for me but since it's winter and I apply it with a sponge. Imo, it smells kind of weird.

This foundation was so popular on YouTube and I took probably like two years before I finally decided to try it. I like this way better than the Photoready that was too dark and too sparkly. I am fine with lighter foundations but I don't like ones that are too too dark.
Highlighter
I have the L'oreal Magic Lumi Concealer in Light. I thought it was just a hightlighter, but it's suppose to be both? I have fairly dark undereye circles so this alone is not enough. I don't remember how much it was when I bought it, but I got it with the liquid eyeliner in this post.

I also included a "friend" that contains both a highlighter and concealer,but unfortunately it is discountinued.
Eyeliner
My eyes cannot handle pencil liners because they smudge like crazy. They only thing I use now are liquid liners. It is so easy to fix mistakes, but they will also run if you get teary-eyed. I purchased the Line Stiletto from Maybelline and I don't enjoy this liner, it is not dark enough. I prefer the L'oreal Carbon Black Linear Intense. Felt-tip liners are quicker to use due to its larger tip, so I recommend the L'oreal one :) I already purchased a back up!
Make-up Setting Spray
I wear glasses, so the Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray helps me prevent getting make-up stuck on my nose pads. I suggest spraying your face once before and once after putting on your make-up. I love this spray because I am too lazy to put on powder and powder can create the cakey look if you put on too much. I love not having to worry when I use this spray. I also purchased the De-slick version, but I haven't gotten a chance to use it yet. This spray does not break me out *knocks on wood*

Make-up Sponge
I've tried stippling brushes, but I prefer this more. It provides a very natural finish and I can layer concealer and highlighter and more concealer! Using these sponges also makes me more conscious with cleaning them regularly :) Btw, these are not beautyblenders.
What do you wear on your lazy make-up days? 


No comments:

Post a Comment