Thursday 19 June 2014

Updated What's in my Bag ft. Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C.



So I've decided to make videos again and not knowing what to post I decided to make an update on my review and included a more detailed "What is in my Bag". If you take a look in my previous post you may have noticed that I have changed up my wallet, excluded my keys and essentially changed my opinion on this bag.

Product mentioned:
Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac 
Lovely born Navy zipper wallet
Blistex raspberry lemonade blast lip balm

In my previous post I was using a coach wallet that I received as a gift from my friends. I decided to temporarily replaced his wallet with this synthetic wallet that I got from a eBay seller. Initially I was contemplating on purchasing a Tory Burch zip wallet/coin purse similar in size. 

But I couldn't justify spending over $100 on a wallet that is essentially a coin purse.  This option allows me to try out this wall size and decide on whether I like the smaller wallet. Currently I am struggling with the fact that because I have so many cards and cash in the wallet there's no space for any of my coins.


So what size wallet do you carry and why?


No comments:

Post a Comment