Thursday 20 February 2014

Pocket Trains Walkthrough, Tips & Hints

I usually don't do this, but since this game is consuming so much of my time. I thought why not share with you guys or whoever is actually paying attention.
This game is called the Pocket Trains and it is made by the same creator that made tiny towers & pocket planes. I love this game! It doesn't require me to have Wi-Fi at all times and I love the little graphics of the people that remind me of Tiny Towers.


So my friend thinks that this game is kind of confusing and as you can see in my map it does get a tad messy. Basically you are the person that's organizing these various trains and you control their routes. you can expand your network by purchasing more stations and more paths. 

Tips/ Hints:
You can get coins and money if you View the train as it's making its way to it's destination 

If you do run out of quoins you can convert your bills into coins

Participate in the daily events and the prize is one crate with a mysterious chain part and 20 bills (keep in mind that the events may not actually include cities you already have access to but it will be a little" ! "On the city if the event revolves around delivering a particular type of car go to that city. 

Adding an engine will let your trains carry more cargo per trip
Adding a fuel car extend its fuel capacity


If you do run out of fuel I was suggest just waiting or consider building a new engine because it is very expensive to pay for the temp refuel. 

You can also gift components to your friends and your code is found under options on the menu page (it is a four digit/number code)


If you do see a ! In the shop this means that you can click to watch videos and earned two bills per video (it's very similar to what they do for the Tiny Towers game) 

I hope that you guys will try this game and spend as much time as I do. 




4 comments:

  1. Is it an app or a computer game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an app available in the apple app store :)

      Delete
  2. Omg!! I was actually addicted to this game soooo much that I had to delete it. x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tbh, the exact thing happened to me. I also deleted Hay Day, Zookeeper Battle because of that.

      Delete