Wednesday 1 January 2014

Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C - Review

I wanted a crossbody bag to prevent me from carrying everything in my Marc by Marc Jacobs Fran Bag. After looking on the Rebecca Minkoff website I was torn between the navy and the black one. Turns out the navy bag is from several seasons ago and they only had a med-toned blue available. Thus, I opted for the safest choice, black.  I also saw the platinum one that was mesmerizing but too much for my style.

Contents of my bag (keys & phone not shown):

I can only fit my wallet, giftcards holder, pen, lipbalm & keys. 

I am contemplating getting another =/ 

What do you keep in your bag?


1 comment:

  1. Rebecca Minkoff is one of the most preferred handbag fashion houses as it offers comfortable, luxurious and graceful bags in a wide collection of styles.

    Rebecca Minkoff Bag

    ReplyDelete